CISSIE'S CHICKEN ITALIANO ( or TURKEY)
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp paprika
3/4 cup nut flour
2 1/2 lbs frying chicken, cut into pieces and skinned (Since I cannot eat
chicken, I use turkey breasts in all the chicken recipes. They turn out
just as delicious as the chicken. Any part of the turkey will do,
breasts, legs, etc. I buy parts)
1. Combine melted butter and oil in a shallow baking pan or dish
2. In a separate flat dish, mix together the oregano, garlic, paprika and
3. Dip chicken in butter-oil mixture, then roll each piece in seasoned
flour, coating evenly.
4. Place in the shallow baking baking dish.
5. Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
Hope you enjoy these as much as we did.